Advanced RV is a community of clients, craftspeople, and partners who design and build custom Class B motorhomes. We listen to each other, respect each other, and each take responsibility to add value to our client’s vision and the community.
The ARV team is guided by our common principles of artistry, research, and vision. This shared focus allows us to innovate simple, elegant space, and travel capabilities.
We foster this creativity through team collaboration and chemistry. We structure our work to enable work-life balance and personal wellness.
Our innovation is based on our design and craft experience, as well as the experience and vision shared by our clients and by the travels of our staff.
While we will always welcome anyone’s application, below are specific positions that we are looking fill immediately:
Advanced RV is looking for experienced master craftspeople including mechanics, wood furniture crafters, interior finishers, electrical/electronic technicians. We are looking for people of integrity with high quality standards, who can bring skills, experience, and aesthetics to our team. If this sounds like a challenge that fits with your interests and skills, we would like to meet you.
INTERIOR FINISH CRAFTSPERSON
Advanced RV is looking for an experienced auto interior expert to work in our finishing group. Experience in classic or custom auto restoration or equivalent is required. Tasks will include measuring/cutting/wrapping panels, measuring/creating custom metal and wood trim, and installing flooring and carpeting. Some mechanical and electrical knowledge is essential. You must be able to create beautiful interiors. You must be able to work with a team in finishing and coordinate work with cabinet, electrical and plumbing tasks. Our team works to improve individual skills, communication and process. We have a working of caring and honest interaction with no office politics. We look forward to meeting you if you fit this profile.
Other Possible Roles
Below are just some of the contributions you could make in a full-time, part-time, or internship role:
- Engineering – Designing a build’s mechanical and electrical components
- Design – Working with clients to translate their vision into a plan
- Service and Support – Troubleshooting, repairing, and modifying client motorhomes
- Marketing – Telling stories through media production and web communications
- Mechanic - Installing suspension, lift-kits, hydraulic leveling systems, etc.
- Pre-Cab – Installing floors, air conditioners, vents, rough wiring, and rough plumbing
- Cabinetry – Building elegant custom furniture
- Metalwork- Fabricating custom components, mostly in steel and aluminum
- Electrical – Implementing technology and off-grid power systems, entertainment systems and high and low voltage components
- Plumbing – Designing and installing pumps, tanks, piping, and instrumentation
- Upholstery and Finishing- Crafting wall panels, bedding, upholstery, curtains, and all things beautiful
- Operations – Scheduling, quality control, and documentation
If you would like to work with a highly skilled team of people who listen to and care for each other, interact directly with clients, and have a good time building custom motorhomes, please contact us.
The major qualifications; Honesty, personal responsibility, attention to detail, and a commitment to adding value every day.
We invite you to visit the facility and explore joining the ARV team. We are located in Willoughby, Ohio – 20 minutes east of Cleveland.