Advanced RV is a community of clients, craftspeople, and partners who design and build custom Class B motorhomes. We listen to each other, respect each other, and each take responsibility to add value to our client’s vision and the community.
The ARV team is guided by our common principles of artistry, research, and vision. This shared focus allows us to innovate simple, elegant space, and travel capabilities.
We foster this creativity through team collaboration and chemistry. We structure our work to enable work-life balance and personal wellness.
Our innovation is based on our design and craft experience, as well as the experience and vision shared by our clients and by the travels of our staff.
While we will always welcome anyone’s application, below are specific positions that we are looking fill immediately:
Do you have an appreciation for good design? Do you have a keen attention to detail, plus technical curiosity? Want to work with clients all across the country to understand travel objectives and help design a unique, functional and beautiful space, as part of a multi-talented production team? Advanced RV is looking for such a person who is seeking part time or full time employment, has strong interpersonal skills and is an exceptional listener. Powerful communication and documentation skills will be required to realize the client’s vision, in collaboration with the production team. Please contact Advanced RV if this opportunity fits you. We want to thank the many talented people who have responded to this ad thus far.
Advanced RV is looking for experienced master craftspeople including mechanics, wood furniture crafters, interior finishers, electrical/electronic technicians. We are looking for people of integrity with high quality standards, who can bring skills, experience, and aesthetics to our team. If this sounds like a challenge that fits with your interests and skills, we would like to meet you.
We are looking for someone to manage our production material flow and organization. Advanced RV rarely loses a team member but our shipping/receiving/inventory manager gave notice that he and his wife are moving back to her hometown to be closer to her family. We will miss him. He has been with Advanced RV for four years. He has summarized his current responsibilities; mostly shipping, receiving, inventory control and supply coordination. We are expanding those responsibilities for the new person to include supply and upstream process improvement. If you are honest, disciplined and organized, have computer skills, enjoy physical work interspersed with process management and improvement, and want to work with a great team, please share your interests, education, and experience with us.
Other Possible Roles
Below are just some of the contributions you could make in a full-time, part-time, or internship role:
- Engineering – Designing a build’s mechanical and electrical components
- Design – Working with clients to translate their vision into a plan
- Service and Support – Troubleshooting, repairing, and modifying client motorhomes
- Marketing – Telling stories through media production and web communications
- Mechanic - Installing suspension, lift-kits, hydraulic leveling systems, etc.
- Pre-Cab – Installing floors, air conditioners, vents, rough wiring, and rough plumbing
- Cabinetry – Building elegant custom furniture
- Metalwork- Fabricating custom components, mostly in steel and aluminum
- Electrical – Implementing technology and off-grid power systems, entertainment systems and high and low voltage components
- Plumbing – Designing and installing pumps, tanks, piping, and instrumentation
- Upholstery and Finishing- Crafting wall panels, bedding, upholstery, curtains, and all things beautiful
- Operations – Scheduling, quality control, and documentation
If you would like to work with a highly skilled team of people who listen to and care for each other, interact directly with clients, and have a good time building custom motorhomes, please contact us.
The major qualifications; Honesty, personal responsibility, attention to detail, and a commitment to adding value every day.
We invite you to visit the facility and explore joining the ARV team. We are located in Willoughby, Ohio – 20 minutes east of Cleveland.