ARV Coronavirus Update + 2020 Fest Cancellation

We are shut down until May 1st to support elimination of the Coronavirus. We have a volunteer crew with diverse skills maintaining the facility, performing emergency service, and answering phone calls. They are following all recommended CDC safety standards. They are spending all available time working on clients builds. We will continue to monitor our normal and emergency-service phone lines.

On a similar note, we have decided to cancel the 2020 ARV Fest & Open House. We will miss seeing everyone, but we think this is the responsible thing to do. Registrations fees will be refunded, or can be applied to the 2021 Fest.

We look forward to hosting you for next year’s Fest, scheduled for May 7-9, 2021.

Travel safely and stay healthy,

The ARV Team



Share your vision.
Join our community.

Contact Us