At Advanced RV, we help our clients find solutions for their motorhome dreams. That’s why we’d like to introduce you to Sam’s 2012 Winnebago ERA 170X motorhome. Sam would like to upgrade to his very own Advanced RV, so his Winnebago, built on a Mercedes Sprinter 3500 chassis, is on the market. If you’re weighing your Class B RV options, or you know someone who is, consider putting this one on the scale.
Sam’s unit is in excellent condition, with less than 52,000 miles on the engine. The motorhome is for sale for $72,500.
The Mercedes Sprinter (3500) chassis offers great mileage (20mpg) and maneuverability. Features include:
- 6 cylinder engine
- Rear wheel drive
- Diesel fuel
- Exterior paint color: white
- Size / dimensions: 24’1” long x6’4” wide x 9’11”high
- Title status: clean
- Automatic transmission
- 16 gallon LPG tank
- 2500W Onan generator
- Heat pump
This unit includes several additions beyond stock:
- 2 x 100AH lithium ion batteries with upgraded charging system, warming system, and 200W solar charging system, and 2000W inverter for off shore A/C power. Standard: 1 x 100AH AGM battery.
- 65 gallon fresh water capacity (stock is 28 gallons).
- Air Lift rear suspension with onboard compressor and gauges (stock is leaf springs)
- Rear brake controller system added.
- Rear ladder.
- Wardrobe, etc., cabinetry replaces rear passenger seats for additional storage…passenger seats included and easily retro-fit.
- Also includes River Park infotainment system (satellite radio, rear camera, Rand McNally GPS, etc.).
- Recent new tires
The VIN number on this unit is WDAPF4CC7B5586182.
Want to learn more? Call (440)283-0405 and ask for Janice.
View the Certified Pre-Owned Advanced RV units available for sale here.